There have been many cases where persons need to transfer money over long distances which physically would be time consuming or expensive. Therefore through banking system persons are able to transfer funds into other persons account so the money can be claimed almost anywhere in the world. There are a number of different ways that it can be done.
Things you will need
- Person’s bank account number
- Cash or check
- Local bank number (toll-free)
- Visit the local bank branch you would like to send the money from and make an arrangement for money to be transferred from your account to someone else’s account. Of course you will need to provide the necessary information such as the proper identification, person’s name and account number.
- This process can also be done through the internet. Persons can log on to the site of their preferred banks and access their accounts via username and password and use a hyperlink to transfer funds from their account to another person’s account. If you have not already signed up for your banks online services then a simple call to the customer service will help you to do this.
- Transfer of money is also made possible through Automatic Teller Machines (ATM). Once your card is inserted, input all the required field of information. Select the menu option which allows you to transfer funds from your account to one or more other accounts.
- Use your bank’s toll free number to access their customer service representatives to make transactions over the phone to other accounts. Of course they will request confidential information to verify that you are indeed the right person for the account after which the funds can be sent to the persons account.
- Never provide your confidential accounting information to unauthorized persons