Mp3 players are among the most popularly used portable technologies on the market today. They are small, convenient and easy to use, with a wide variety to meet a plethora of tastes and budgets. Transferring music from computers to MP3 players only require an appropriate media library and basic instructions.
You will need
- Mp3 player
- Media library software (installed on computer)
- Install relevant media software. For example, Sony Walkman MP3 players will come requires the SonicStage software. Ensure the software you download is the latest, and upgrade it often.
- Connect MP3 player to computer using a USB or firewire cable.
- Follow instructions to customise preferences.
- Load media files from your computer or CDs into your music library.
- Sync files from your library to your MP3 player.
- When sync is complete, eject media player and disconnect it from your computer.
- Properly eject MP3 device before disconnecting its USB cord. Doing this will ensure that both devices are not damaged.
Additional Reading on How to Transfer Songs to an MP3 Player